DJ Choppercat Broadcast: LIVE or LIBRARY

DJ Choppercat
PURRnSAMPLE REMIX Music
TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon*
San Francisco, CA, 94103 US
Work: 415-992-9880
tikitoon@gmail.com
Yahoo IM djchoppercat gTalk: tikitoon twitter: tikitoons
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!


TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon

April 12, 2008

Pneumonia, the DAYS Before VISTA

THE IMAGES are DJChoppercat MERCHANDISE from www.cafepress.com/tikitoon.

Where's the entertainment from DJChoppercat? My months spent with XP on my PC using all kinds of new video technologies, VirtualDJ Pro and more led me to believe that my resources online to collect music mp3s from mp3blogs, like those aggregated by hypem.com, would serve my upcoming mixes very well. I was blind-sided by two realities recently.


Photobucket
I have walking pneumonia and my internet wireless connection that is wireless LAN and an UNSECURED http://www.cafepress.com/tikitoonnetwork runs just too slowly thought it served well for many moons on XP. I thought though some internet stability problems were with my platform and I chose to erase and re-boot XP. Meantime, I was losing the songs that would be fodder to chase down again in the blogs and utilize my dynamic browser of choice, FLOCK, with Mozilla add-ons like DOWNLOAD THEM ALL and more, to search and reclaim 1000 songs in a week.

MIGHTY me made the mistake somehow of corrupting XP on my computer and I jumped into the frontier of VISTA after coming up close with XP by installing Service Pack 3 and additional Microsoft LIVE WINDOWS applications, like LIVE WRITER, that work remarkably well. I figured if this is where Microsoft is headed then I will move forward with them.

www.cafepress.com/tikitoon

Now, I have a SOUND application that will not let me play speakers and listen to headphones simultaneously. A must for a DJChoppercat. My online VIDEO BROADCASTS are not accompanied by sound so far.

I have not been able to improve my wireless LAN's performance with this upgrade but actually it is more unstable than ever needing often to be repaired every 5 minutes. SO to upgrade VISTA to this year's SERVICE PACK 1, a 700mb download, I need a small miracle.

Meantime, I do not have any of the foundation for many of the WINDOWS LIVE features that I accumulated over a stretch of two years on my pC including NET FRAMEWORKS 1.1 through 3.5. THESE ENGINES are required to run various Microsoft released in the LIVE gallery and more.

CODECS, DRIVERS, DVD PLAYER, all not yet installed.

SO I wrote to San Francisco's Craigslist.org in the TECH/COMPUTERS section begging for a higher power LAN NETWORK to add my to their SECURE circle of users because the list my wireless card picks up numbers dozens but only one UNSECURED network that I can use at the moment.

No comments: