DJ Choppercat Broadcast: LIVE or LIBRARY

DJ Choppercat
PURRnSAMPLE REMIX Music
TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon*
San Francisco, CA, 94103 US
Work: 415-992-9880
tikitoon@gmail.com
Yahoo IM djchoppercat gTalk: tikitoon twitter: tikitoons
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!


TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon

April 23, 2008

the LOST DJChoppercat EXTENDED REMIX VIDEOs

Seems the force that is really wants a pursuit of this idea that I can be a SOUND DJ online for dance, electro and techno music. I make these mixes in video format running nearly an hour or more for upload to podcast and vodcast on my desktop.

Imagine the day of dial up with files this size and you will see where I am going with the latest stalled tactics.

SINCE February, when I shifted from mixing my desktop mp3s with TPLAYER to VIRTUAL DJ Pro Version 5 and making recorded videos and broadcasts of my desktop software in action [hmelyoff Broadcast software] the forces of the universe have tried to stop me.

Needless circumstances, my XP disc loaned so I could reinstall my system after discovering a flaw in the partition of the current state of my desktop fell to pieces when it was revealed the disc was flawed with a crack. MY handling of my friend's disc had been sincerely precious unlike my handling of household responsibilities and order. SO when that chaos manifested therein so did my panic.

More than a week without my computer left me strung out like an addict in withdrawal.

In desperation, at the first of April, the tightest budget and allowance from my partner's moonlight on eBay left me with just enough to search craigslist.org for a replacement. BUT just before the install attempt with XP, I had managed to reconcile some of my indifference with MICROSOFT. I discovered the function and purpose of NET Framework versions, for example. This was necessary to install some line of Microsoft's LIVE package including my amazing little blogger tool called WINDOWS LIVE WRITER. SO a glimpse of where programmers are heading at Microsoft made me consider my install and purchase of VISTA HOME ULTIMATE Edition.

AND I have not regretted it since...but the trials never end as detailed in these blogs on site thus far and coming full circle to the next CHAPTER : NOW, TODAY Sooner or Later.

MY idea has been that audio/video enabled chat rooms with a populace group would enable their sound and interact while listening with others to the room's common DJ and it turns out after traveling to so many webcam chat sites, IM messenger rooms and streaming .tv channels that it has materialized.

Several posts ago I detailed online webcam and audio/video enabled services while there it seemed only natural to detail the journey but pertaining to my desires I wrote not at the time. It was after that post that I discovered another webcam chat online that seems to be the most established and first at google.com when searching keywords: webcam chat.

IT is called camfrog.com.camfrog

I entered the main room with it's strict moderation and law until I searched a bit more and found my niche at gayladschat, a camfrog.com user's space. The room plays some bot-automated music and then I noticed the name of a person in the room on the mic. I hit him up with questions while he broadcast and noticed between pauses that the main room bot was programmed to flash and advertise for applicants as DJs. Hesitation is not in my vocabulary.

Seems though that my connection is about as strong as a 1998 dial up at 28kbs so my broadcast is a broken stream and my wifi connection logs out within 5 minutes of any active audio/video broadcast in combination. It was agreed by an assistant at camfrog.com 'gayladschat' named Ryan that I need to apply when I have upgraded to a more dependable connection but he encouraged me to also get the PRO CAMFROG software and that maybe this unpaid gig could provide something to my application as swag.

I hope it is the PRO version of Camfrog. AND I would like to trust my research online and believing in wifi as the future of internet active connections. MY answer appeared before my eyes on craigslist SAN FRANCISCO the day after the research and choosing my desired brand. FOR $50.00 rather than 119.00 suggested retail, this continues my desktop package coming from great deals on craigslist SAN FRANCISCO. IT is where I bought my ACER ATHLON T-180 and my copy of WINDOWS VISTA HOME Utimate Edition. Hence, the money just was not available at this time.

WISHLIST: N1 Wireless Desktop Card by BELKIN

Part # F5D8001 $119.99

Overview

The N1 Wireless Desktop Card easily connects your computer to a wider, faster network. N1 provides an excellent solution for efficiently transferring such large data files as video, music, photos, and documents among the networked computers in your home.
Based on the 802.11n draft, N1 Wireless enables multiple receivers and transmitters to send and receive data using Intelligent MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) spatial multiplexing techniques. This smart-antenna technology builds upon the 802.11g standard by greatly increasing range and speed, transmitting at up to 300Mbps.*
*NOTE: The standard transmission rate--300Mbps--is the physical data rate. Actual data throughput will be lower.


LIVE Writer Blogger from Microsoft BLOGGED with WINDOWS LIVE WRITER

No comments: