DJ Choppercat Broadcast: LIVE or LIBRARY

DJ Choppercat
PURRnSAMPLE REMIX Music
TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon*
San Francisco, CA, 94103 US
Work: 415-992-9880
tikitoon@gmail.com
Yahoo IM djchoppercat gTalk: tikitoon twitter: tikitoons
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!


TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon

April 03, 2008

ATHLON 64 DUO CORE Processors : WORD IS OUT

The creative outlet that is the internet for me includes illustrations, photography and music from mp3s or mixing like a DJ. Actually, once upon a time my hands were gracing the TECHNIC turntables of an all-out gay dance bar on weekends. This was the late 1980s.

My computer is down again so my partner has an older DELL with a system BIOS dated 1998-2001 and running WINDOWS XP SP2. IT cannot do some of the sound card and streaming video technology that has become part of my creative outlets making MIX VIDEOS by DJChoppercat. Still there is something very sturdy about the machine.

I was in the process of reinstalling WINDOWS XP for the fourth time and had just  clean boot the partition when I get an error file system message and no matter how many re-boots,  no go. THEN I notice the crack in the INSTALL WINDOWS XP that was borrowed from a friend back in DECEMBER. Oh SHIT!!

bladerunner.JPG

KEVIN says bid on

COLLECTIBLE POSTCARDS from eBAY seller : bluedecker97

I actually installed UBUNTU for a time but what a crap it takes on my desktop that it could not even get my time and clock correct even tho my net BIOS ran correctly and I followed the TIME ZONE settings.

Remember back in December 2007, my thrill over the simple mixes made with my 2-CHANNEL desktop TPLAYER software [freeware]. The skill needed to pull of the mix that is the video here is phenomenal and am so grateful that I preserved many of my recordings from that time because of craftiness and cleverness.

a DJC : MIX BIONIC Oakenfold 1976
a DJC : MIX BIONIC...
Hosted by eSnips

Background on the music included is a track by Paul Oakenfold from Perfecto mix album including lyrics and sample from Led Zeppelin. Plus two seperate channels playing the incidental action music from the 1970s Bionic Woman with Lindsay Wagner as well as the complete opening credits. These examples of TV soundtrack genius are composed EMMY award winner composer, Jerry Fielding.

 

No comments: