DJ Choppercat Broadcast: LIVE or LIBRARY

DJ Choppercat
PURRnSAMPLE REMIX Music
TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon*
San Francisco, CA, 94103 US
Work: 415-992-9880
tikitoon@gmail.com
Yahoo IM djchoppercat gTalk: tikitoon twitter: tikitoons
Visit MyBlogLog and get a signature like this!


TIKI TOON www.zazzle.com/tikitoon

March 27, 2008

This Blog is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION

While testing all the new Microsoft applications and useability structures like their SKYDRIVE file storage, I am making blog entries to this site with WINDOWS LIVE WRITER blogging software. I am in my own BETA phase so I have no explanation for the music in the video I made using Atomix VIRTUAL DJ PRO v.5. This is a test to see if the file format work in the blogger writing app and on site.

THE MUSIC file contains several SINGLE tracks that DJChoppercat [me] remixed including Santana, Paul Oakenfold, Moulin Rouge and more.

No comments: